Traditional marketing refers to a campaign that is not available online.
This is a way for advertisers to identify their group and spot campaigns where their audience sees, listens or collaborates with them. for example, print promotions, boards or TV ads.
Why do we need it?
Traditional marketing is a way of advertising that relies on direct communication with customers who are not willing to buy online or in mass media.
1. Contacting customers is simple.
2. It has a high success rate.
3. Face-to-face marketing.
4. It’s easy to target an audience or a customer.
5. Good customer relationships.
6. Easily believable.
5. Public Relations etc,. Wiki